Are you an excellent speaker and can communicate well? Are you passionate about providing best-in-class customer service?
We are looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS (Voice) to join our team and work from the comfort of your home with Emerge Work at Home.
As a Customer Service Advisor at Emerge, you are responsible for interacting with customers by providing product and service information; placing orders, answering inquiries and resolving product and service concerns via email. You are also responsible for interacting with our client’s suppliers to obtain answers to customer questions via phone and email.
-Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required, post-secondary education preferred
-Working knowledge of MS Office products and strong computer literacy in accessing numerous applications during any one transaction and expert internet navigation
-Previous customer contact experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to analyze and assess the needs of our customers
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while ensuring accuracy
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to continuously display a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers
- Highly skilled in attention to detail and accuracy with multitasking skills
- Serve customers by providing guidance, recommendations, answering questions and other types of value-added information to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Be passionate about providing best-in-class service and don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach to creating a great customer or supplier experience.
- Be flexible and think on your feet and exercise great judgement in handling unusual requests or difficult customer interactions.
- Be an articulate and persuasive communicator without being pushy. Don’t assume anything about the customer’s knowledge of products or the supplier’s ability to answer customer inquiries; rather ask great questions to better gauge what the customer is asking and how we can best answer it to ensure both customer and supplier satisfaction.
- Make recommendations that surprise and delight the customer when answering questions that may result in additional sales.
- Serve customers by answering inquiries and questions regarding products and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's concern or inquiry.
- Analyze and identify the cause of the concern or inquiry; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the concern while working with the supplier when necessary.
- Develop strong customer relationships via email within the assigned TAT.
- Develop strong supplier relationships via ticket creation or phone contact within the assigned TAT.
- Manage, be accountable and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer/supplier related issues.
We are looking for candidates from the following provinces:
• New Brunswick
Starting hourly rate is based upon experience
MON – FRI, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST* and in future could involve some weekends.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You will be required to have the following
Designated workspace within your home for placement and installation of your equipment. Your home office must be located in a quiet space that will provide a comfortable positive work environment. The employee handbook will contain more detail about your home office. Emerge Work at Home LLC reserves the right to audit your home office with reasonable advanced notice at any given time during the work week.
Minimum SPECS for Your Computer:
• Intel Core Processors (i3, i5, & i7) @ 2.5 GHZ or higher.
• 8 GB RAM
• Windows 7 or Windows 10
• No MacBook allowed
Other Requirements for Home Office:
• High Quality USB Headset – Jabra preferred
• Internet speed must be at minimum 4mbps up and down
• Use an Ethernet cable for internet as Wi-Fi is susceptible to interference
Click below to fill out our online application form