Are you articulate and persuasive? Can you take a consultative approach when connecting with customers? If so, welcome to Emerge Work At Home!
We are looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE BUSINESS ADVISOR to join our team while working from the comfort of your home with Emerge Work at Home.
As a Customer Service Business Advisor at Emerge, you’ll be responsible for providing customer care through voice, email, chat, or text messaging while engaging with our client’s direct, contract and national account customers for their service needs. Additionally, you will take a consultative approach that focuses on connecting with each customer, and selling the right services and solutions, while making every interaction feel easy. You will also help to resolve all outstanding issues ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required, post-secondary education preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills with great enthusiasm for helping customers
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to analyze and assess the needs of our customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled in attention to detail and accuracy with multitasking skills
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while ensuring accuracy
- Strong computer literacy in accessing numerous applications during any one transaction and expert internet navigation
- Previous customer contact experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- In addition to the qualifications:
- Technical understanding (aptitude) to identify potential solutions and how they may be applied to the business.
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Serve customers by providing guidance, proactive recommendations, answering questions, and other types of value-added information to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's concern or inquiry.
- Make recommendations that surprise and delight the customer when answering questions that may result in additional sales.
- Be an articulate and persuasive communicator without being pushy. Don’t assume anything about the customer’s knowledge of products or the supplier’s ability to answer customer inquiries; ask great questions to better gauge what the customer is asking and how we can best answer it to ensure both customer and supplier satisfaction.
- Document and report through established procedures for any errors in pricing, product descriptions, unit of measure or other service opportunities that do not meet the client’s standard.
- Analyze and identify the cause of the concern or inquiry; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the concern while working with the supplier when necessary.
- Develop strong customer relationships via email and strong supplier relationships via ticket creation or phone contact within the assigned TAT.
- Manage, be accountable and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer/supplier related issues.
We are looking for candidates from the following provinces:
• New Brunswick Preferred
May have opportunities in other provinces such as Ontario for qualified candidates
Starting hourly rate is based upon experience
Part-Time Position with potential for Full-Time in future
MON – FRI, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST* and weekends.
There are also opportunities for overnight 8pm up to 8am shifts Mon- Sun
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You will be required to have the following
Designated workspace within your home for placement and installation of your equipment. Your home office must be located in a quiet space that will provide a comfortable positive work environment. The employee handbook will contain more detail about your home office. Emerge Work at Home LLC reserves the right to audit your home office with reasonable advanced notice at any given time during the work week.
Minimum SPECS for Your Computer:
• Intel Core Processors (i3, i5, & i7) @ 2.5 GHZ or higher.
• 8 GB RAM
• Windows 7 or Windows 10
• No MacBook allowed
Other Requirements for Home Office:
• High Quality USB Headset – Jabra preferred
• Internet speed must be at minimum 4mbps up and down
• Use an Ethernet cable for internet as Wi-Fi is susceptible to interference
Click below to fill out our online application form