Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you interpret data and provide insights to management?
Then join us! We are looking for a REPORTING ANALYST who can join our team.
As a Reporting Analyst at Emerge, you’ll be responsible for delivering real-time management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
- Diploma or Degree in the Social Sciences or a relevant field
- 1- 3 Years’ experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and planning
- Able to create forecasting and scheduling to the forecast
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Prepare intraday reports based on staff attendance or staff hours.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Ensure hours are accurately accumulated and categorized.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Produce call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
Compensation is negotiable based on qualification and experience.
Full Time Position
MON – FRI, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST* and in future could involve some weekends.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Click below to fill out our online application form