Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you have experience in employee training?
Then join us! We are looking for a TRAINING AND QUALITY MANAGER who can join our team.
As a Training and Quality Manager at Emerge, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s quality assurance systems and activities. You will also implement and develop employee communication and training programs.
- Diploma or Degree in Educational Studies or a related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a customer service/relations oriented organization.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods.
- Experience with call monitoring software and quality assurance evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of customer service best practices and standards
- Exceptional communication, multitasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and thoroughness
- Oversee and address service quality issues and improve the efficiency of quality-related processes.
- Ensure compliance with all account quality standards and best practices
- Lead the quality improvement plan and conduct monthly reviews of this.
- Objectively identify trends and areas of concern from quality audits and observations.
- Work with the Account Managers to discuss solutions towards quality issues.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs.
- Provide expertise in developing, implementing and evaluating training programs.
- Develop ‘train the trainer’ development programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI.
- Develop learning strategies and plans with Account and Department Managers bases upon skill gaps identified.
- Conduct research into new training trends, educational methods, and applicable technologies.
Compensation is negotiable based on qualification and experience.
Full Time Position
SAT - SUN 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Flexible shifts available.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.